It’s already day 15 into the healthMC challenge. I hope looking back you have a sense of accomplishment, you feel that you are on the right track and you are gearing up to do even better the remaining days. This weekend, take some time to review the information from starting Day 0 and if you were not on board, this is your time to catch up and get on board.
2 Weeks In Review
- Day 0: Preparation. A day to prepare yourself, ask yourself WHY you wanted to live a healthy lifestyle, what you hoped to accomplish during the challenge. You also had to decide who you have to become to put your goals into action.
- Day 1: The challenge, The cycle, The Plan. We’ve looked into the challenge of food preparation. The bad habits that cause us to add on weight and the changes we needed to implement to start the journey to a healthy lifestyle ready.
- Day 2: I dream of My Ideal Physique.Starting in a place of gratitude where you praise your accomplishments to open your sense of creativity and your burning desire to aim higher.
- Day 3: Age is Just a Number. Paula J. Hannah shared her incredible journey and she looks amazing at 48 years old.
- Day 4: Spring Cleaning.Time to clean your pantry and sabotage proof your environment by keeping only healthy options around you and your family.
- Day 5: A Busy Mom’s Success Story. If Paula wasn’t convincing enough, Ty’s story proves again that you are the only one who can limit yourself.
- Day 6: How to Build a Strong Fitness Support Team .No man is an island and you need support to help you reach your destination.
- Day 7: 8 Snacks Under 100 Calories. Snacks don’t have to be sugary, loaded with empty calories or costing you a lot of money.
- Day 8: Cutting Calories from your Meals. Living a healthy lifestyle does not mean you are not eating what you love. Choose to adapt your favorite recipes by substituting some ingredients with their light version.
- Day 9: Beating Sugar Addiction Part 1 Part 1 of a 3 part series addressing an issue that we all deal with and call it something else. Our sugar consumption is ridiculous.
- Day 10: Beating Sugar Addiction Part 2 The series continues about sugar and stress.
- Day 11: Beating Sugar Addiction Part 3 The last part of the series addressing Sugar and PMS
- Day 12: 25 Quotes From Athletes That Will Inspire You. Nothing like the words of a favorite athlete to inspire you to press forward.
- Day 13: Useful Workout Journal Tips. Using a workout and meal journal can be a very useful asset. You get to see your progress and create your own recipe book.
- Day 14, 15, 16: 2 Weeks Review Weekend.