Thank you for visiting this page to meet me. My name is Webly, I was born in Haiti and now I live in Boston with my best friend who is also my husband, Evans, and our amazing son, Horizon.
Before the Blog
- I graduated Cum Laude from Boston University with a degree in Computer Science
- I worked at the prestigious Massachusetts Institute of Technology as a Software Engineer
- Married my best friend and the stork visited; our first child was born
- Post pregnancy I tipped the scale at 238 pounds and was in the worst shape of my life. In my journey to reclaim my life to live a healthy lifestyle I discovered a passion for fitness and became a National Fitness Competitor in 2010.
- The passion continues: I became a certified Taebo Instructor, a NASM certified personal trainer, Fitness Model, Health and Wellness Coach and the learning continues. I wanted to have more of a voice on the web and the blog was born.
Why the Blog
After having my son, Horizon, and finding out I was 238 pounds with border line high cholesterol, I was devastated because that was the biggest I ever was in my entire life. Call it baby fat, it wasn’t because I did lose 30 pounds and was left with more than I could bare. It took me 1 year 1/2 to go down to 132 pounds. I learned quite a bit in my journey to living the healthy lifestyle that I do now. I even discovered my passion for fitness and became a National Fitness Competitor.
In my fitness journey, God has blessed me. I’ve had some successes and I am expecting more. I’ve discovered that unless you start where you are, you never know what can happen on your way to where you want to be. I was recently one of the 100 finalist in the Status Fitness Magazine 2010 Cover model search ( more than 500 contestants with veteran models, and I made the list).
The most important thing was my new-found passion to help others achieve a healthy lifestyle as well. My role model, Zig Ziglar, says “You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want.” My purpose and mission is to make “the complicated simple for people with all levels of fitness” , help you do your best and enjoy the ride on your way to a healthier lifestyle. Come join me and let me help you get there.
How You Can Support Me
- Spread the word by subscribing to my blog and sharing the link and posts that inspire you
- If you have a blog, consider linking back to Simplywebly to share my site with your readers. Feel free to connect with me on twitter, LinkedIn, and facebook
- I enjoy guest blogging, if you are interested in being guest at SimplyWebly, or inviting me to be guest at your blog please contact me
- Competing is a very rewarding and expensive hobby. If my blog inspired and helped you in a positive way, please support me with a donation
Information provided here are for informational purposes only and does not substitute professional advice. Seek the advice of a professional health provider before trying any exercise. The information provided here is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness. Always seek professional advice from your physician, dietician or other qualified professional with any and all questions you may have about a specific medical condition. Additionally, you seek the advice of a healthcare professional before acting on any of the advice on SimplyWebly’s blog.
The information here at SimplyWebly is provided on an “as is” basis. SimplyWebly, its owners or suppliers or any third-parties mentioned on the website are not liable for any damages resulting from the information provided. Use of the content contained in SimplyWebly’s blog is at your own risk.