I start with Day 0 because we don’t want you to dive into anything without preparation and planning. Remember
- Get your friends and family to join in. I don’t care which plan you choose to do, as long as it is a clean diet, let’s get started.
- Follow me on Twitter and “like” my Facebook Page for updates and tweets. I will be tweeting about my day, I invite you to do the same and use #HealthMC on all your tweets to see what other participants are sharing about their progress.
Day 0: Preparation
- Know WHY you want to do this before you start adventuring in the HOW. You reason to get healthy has to be a very strong one. A reason that is stronger than any “BUT’ you can and will come up with. For instance your why maybe “to get into my wedding dress”. That’s is not a strong enough WHY because what happens after the wedding? Remember this is a lifestyle that you are building so make yourself worth it and figure out a WHY that will keep you from eating junk food.”I want to get healthier because I want to stop the history of obesity and mindless eating in my family tree. I want to feel in control by leading myself into being a role model for my son and others around me. I want to inspire my clients to not give up because I’ve been there.”
- What do you want to accomplish by April 30th, 2011?
- Who do you have to become to make this happen?
What eating habit, physical activity and mind change are you going to do?
A few weeks ago, I was feeling sluggish and hit a plateau. I was introduced to Isagenix products and decided to try the 9-day Cleansing System to get into new gears as I prepare for my next show. I followed the system to the “T” and lost a total of 8lbs. The greatest side effects I experienced were
- sleeping bette
- no longer feeling bloated
- I broke my plateau and had lots of energy.
I chose Isagenix because it aligns with my healthy lifestyle as an athlete and my family can enjoy the same healthy benefits. Isagenix even has a Kosher line and their protein quality is extraordinary. If you car breaks down you have no hesitation in spending $500 to make it run smoothly, so why would you want to put junk in your body or some products that you have no idea what the ingredients are or what the side effects will be.
You do not have to start this journey with Isagenix, I will provide you the tips I live by on my blog either way because this is not about PUSHING PRODUCTS, this is about changing the way we take care of the greatest asset we have “OUR BODY”.
I recommend you get a journal to track your measurements, your eating habits, and to watch yourself change gradually. It can be extremely motivating. Your first assignment is to answer the questions 1-4 in your journal. Type it also, print it and put it on your fridge, vision board or somewhere you can see it everyday.
Recipe of the Day:
Visit my guest blog at Designer Wife hosted by my amazing friend and designer, Lindsay, to try a clean recipe of Dark Chocolate Chicken Tortilla.
Make sure you check the Ultimate Blog Party for lots of cool free prizes and a chance to win $100 gift certificate I am offering to one (1) lucky winner to try Isagenix. Let’s get healthy and spread the love…